Thank you for your interest in our garden community!The American Heart Association's Garden Community is where gardeners of all ages and skill levels, join to share knowledge, information, and expertise on gardening and garden-based education.
In the community, members can:
- Access and add to an expansive library of garden resources
- Browse ideas from outdoor classrooms and gardening programs across the country
- Join active discussions about gardening
- Share photos, recipes, lesson plans, videos, and stories
- Enjoy camaraderie through the joys and more "innovative" moments of growing edible gardens with children.
Registration is free and easy. Join today to get started in the community and help us create a brighter, healthier future!